A Snowcat is a fully tracked vehicle designed to move on snow. At Steamboat Resort the Taco Beast (converted Snowcat food truck) roams the mountain serving Mexican street food to hungry skiers. The menu consists of Mexican street food and Mexican drinks. The Snowcat moves around the mountain so check out Steamboat Resorts website to find the Taco Beast’s schedule.
It was North Americas first Snowcat food truck. Let me know if there are others anywhere in the world.
I was intrigued by the packaging at a grocery store that I visited. The label read made with high mountain flour. I hadn’t heard of high mountain flour so I thought I would give it a try. I thought perhaps it bakes well at higher elevations….
After visiting Lehi’s website I found out high mountain flour will rise when and how you want every time. The grains are grown in mountain air in small batches. They are located in Lehi, Utah. On their website they sell bags of flour, scone mix, muffin mix, waffle mix and much more. I made the raspberry muffins and they were perfection. The flour did rise beautifully.
Visit Lehi Mills for products, recipes, history and more
2022 Recipe Contest, Contest ends on July 1, 2022. Create and enter an award winning recipe and win $2500. Submit an original recipe that uses one or more Bella San Luci Products for more information on this contest CLICK HERE CLICK HERE to see the …
Orange Banana Smoothie, blended in Vitamix
- 3 regular sized oranges skin of orange removed and orange cut in quarters
- 1 banana peeled and cut into three pieces
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk you can use any type of milk you prefer
- 10 ice cubes
- whipped cream optional
- maraschino cherry optional
- add first 4 ingredients to your Vitamix blender. This included oranges, bananas, milk and ice cubes We use the A3500 which has a smoothie button. Select smoothie button and blend. If you have any other blender simply blend to desired consistency. Optional, but very kif driendly, top with whipped cream
The Old Farmer’s Almanac invites readers to enter a recipe contest. The topic for the 2022 edition is recipes using bananas. Your challenge is to go beyond banana bread. Bananas are so versatile—and a delicious ingredient in many breakfast, dinner, dessert, and drink recipes. Great taste, creativity, and uniqueness are all …